This Palm Jumeirah hotel is launching an all-inclusive Halloween staycation
Get ready for ghost stories, plenty of treats and lots of family-friendly Halloween fun because Rixos The Palm Dubai Hotel & Suites is launching an all-inclusive Halloween staycation.
Families staying at the Palm Jumeirah hotel during Halloween weekend can expect a jam-packed schedule of Halloween-themed activities, a disco and a spooky movie night in the hotel’s movie theatre.
The full schedule on Saturday October 31 is as follows:
• Stretching – 10.30am
• Mummy race, plus ghost costume selection – 11am
• Trick or treat bag decorating – noon
• Halloween-themed face painting – 2pm
• Monster hunting games – 3.30pm
• Trick or treat – 4.30pm
• Pumpkin patch stomp – 6pm
• Special Halloween temporary tattoos – 7pm
• Little vampire’s disco – 8.30pm
• Spooky movie with unlimited Halloween popcorn – 9pm
Mums and dads – don’t worry, you haven’t been left out. With the Ultra All-Inclusive package you’ll be able to enjoy unlimited food and drinks from 11 restaurants and bars. There’s also plenty of entertainment and activities to take advantage of including anti-gravity yoga, paddling and aqua aerobics as well as an indoor wellness studio, tennis court and a 1km stretch of private beach.
If you love Halloween, this is a weekend not to be missed.
Prices vary. Sat Oct 31. Palm Jumeirah thepalmdubai.rixos.com (04 457 5555).
Source : Time Out Dubai | Photocredit : Google